The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 8th Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20.09.2015 (Sunday) for candidates to be eligible for appointment as teacher for Class I to VIII
Examination Date: 20th Sept,2015
Last Date for Online Submission of Forms: 19th August
- Candidates can only apply On-line for CTET-SEPT 2015
- Detailed “Information Bulletin” is available on CTET website www.ctet.nic.in
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin on the websites. Candidates should strictly comply with the instructions contained in Information Bulletin, otherwise the candidature may be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per Class X Certificate.
- No change in particulars of the candidate will be allowed under any circumstances after the last dates specified for Online Corrections.
Fee Details for CTET - SEPT 2015 are as follows:
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II General/OBC Rs.600/- Rs.1000/- SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person Rs.300/- Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online ” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference
You can visit us at www.niit.com/ctet to know about our Online/Classroom programs. You can also call us on 1800-103-2020